About Witelon University
About Witelon University
WITELON COLLEGIUM STATE UNIVERSITY
Prof. Andrzej Panasiuk, PhD hab.
Deputy Rector for Education and Student Affairs
Monika Wierzbicka, PhD
Deputy Rector for Science and Foreign Cooperation
Bogumiła Wątorek, PhD
Deputy Rector for Development
Karol Rusin, PhD, MBA, LL.M
Robert Burba, MA
Jerzy Stefaniak, MA
Witelon Collegium State University / Collegium Witelona Uczelnia Państwowa
ul. Sejmowa 5A
59 – 220 Legnica
Telephone: 0048 76 723 22 82
Fax: 0048 76 723 29 00
Web page: http://www.collegiumwitelona.pl
Erasmus ID Code: PL LEGNICA01
ECHE Number: 101009366 (2021-2027)
Field of studies
I. FACULTY OF SOCIAL AND HUMAN SCIENCES
- Field of Administration (bachelor studies)
- Field of Internal Security (bachelor and master studies)
- Field of Philology (bachelor studies)
- Field of Pedagogy (bachelor studies)
- Field of Public Administration Manager (master studies)
- Field of Law (master studies)
- Field of Pre-School and Early Childchood Education (master studies)
II. FACULTY OF TECHNICAL AND ECONOMIC SCIENCES
- Field of Computer Science (engineering studies)
- Field of Logistics and Transport (engineering studies)
- Field of Management (bachelor studies)
- Field of Production Management and Engineering (engineering studies)
- Field of Finance, Accounting and Taxes (bachelor studies)
- Field of Energy Production (engineering studies)
- Field of Finanse and Management in Bussines (master studies)
- Field of Productiom and Logistics Engineering (master studies)
III. FACULTY OF HEALTH AND PHYSICAL CULTURE SCIENCES
- Field of Nursing (bachelor and master studies)
- Field of Emergency Medical Services (bachelor studies)
- Field of Dietetics (bachelor studies)
- Field of Physiotherapy (master studies)
- Field of Public Health (master studies)
- Field of Obstetrics (bachelor studies)
The Witelon Collegium State University in one of the oldest public vocational schools in Poland. It is one of the "pioneer" three schools of this type founded in 1998.
Material base – the campus has three didactictc buildings (A, C and E) and the Projects and Education Center (D).
The building A – there are administrative rooms, lecture halls, language rooms, class rooms, computer study rooms and a weight training room, Monoprofile Medical Simulation Center, library, medical lab: nurse skills lab, long-term care lab, EMT lab,kinesiotherapy lab, physiotherapy and massage lab, fitness club, gym, students' café.
The building C – there are, among others: lecture rooms, computer laboratories, language study rooms, classrooms, labs: physiological, ecology and environmental protection and institutional food, library, Press and Magazines Reading room, recording studio.
The building D: Projects and Education Centre - there are specialized laboratories: an eko lab, biochemical and toxicological lab, anthropometric lab, electronics and metrology labs, microprocessing technlogy lab, renewable energy sources lab, microbiology lab, e-education lab, a Socio-Therapeutic Centre which is intended for the socio-therapeutic work with children and youth as well as being a support centre for parents of children with dysfunctional behaviours.
The building E: Conference Center – there are four lecture rooms there for over 1 000 people in total.